topObjectProperty? Should owl.ObjectProperty have subclasses?

topObjectProperty? Should owl.ObjectProperty have subclasses?

sbin
Hi,

a question about properties and sub-properties. If I have a subProperty of X, X.subclasses() will give me the sub-property. Also, X.ancestors() has owl.ObjectProperty as ancestor. However, owl.ObjectProperty.subclasses() is empty. In protege, we have owl:topObjectProperty which lists all parent sub-properties. Should owlready2 also have this?

Thanks,

Re: topObjectProperty? Should owl.ObjectProperty have subclasses?

Thank you for reporting this problem. I fixed ObjectProperty.subclasses(), ObjectProperty.descendants(), Property.subclasses(), DataProperty.descendants(), AnnotationProperty.subclasses() and AnnotationProperty.descendants() in teh development version of Owlready. It should now work as expected.

Bests,
Jiba