reload_if_newer

Dear author and every friends:
        I feel confused about optional parameters of .load()  。I notice onto.load(reload_if_newer = True)   has a same effect  with onto.load()。 But onto.load(reload = True)and
onto.load(reload = True, reload_if_newer = True)  has a same effect that can update the owl file  which was modified and saved in protege。 Does "reload_if_newer"  need to be used with "reload = True "?

Re: reload_if_newer

> Does "reload_if_newer"  need to be used with "reload = True "?

Indeed, yes.

Probably not the best option, but I cannot change it without breaking some possibly existent codes.

Jiba