problem of loading ontology in owl/xml format

problem of loading ontology in owl/xml format

Cédric BÉRÉ
I have some problems to load the file of my ontology.I built it with Protégé.
When I created the file in Protégé I chose owl/xml format.
However i can load other file of ontology whose are in the format rdfs/xml

Re: problem of loading ontology in owl/xml format

Owlready can read both RDF/XML and OWL/XML, so it should be ok.

Can you send me your ontology file, for debugging ? Or at least an excerpt that cannot be loaded ith Owlready ?

Jiba