owlready is adding unsolicited characters when rendering HTML pages

owlready is adding unsolicited characters when rendering HTML pages

mario7111
Hi,

Once I render the HTML pages and inserting data from the .owl file, instead of showing only the instance name, actually it shows the instance names between [''] like this: ['ExampleOfInstanceName']

Adding [' at the beginning and '] at the end is really useless and I really don't know how to remove it.

Also there is the "%23" that shows up in URL links.

Is there any change to remove the [''] from HTML pages and %23 from URLs?

Thank you very much,

Marius

Re: owlready is adding unsolicited characters when rendering HTML pages

The [''] probably indicates a Python list. You can use .first() to obtain the first item of the list (or None if it is empty).

For "%23", you may use .replace("%23", "") to remove them.

Jiba