owlready compatibility with Pyhon2.X

Ashraf
Hello,

Currently , I working on a project where I need to process OWL KB in python and communicate over bluetooth socket in python . Unfortunately, owlready works only on python3.X which does not support  bluetooth socket programming. Appreciate any help in this direction

Re: owlready compatibility with Pyhon2.X

Hello,

I'm sorry, Owlready has been developed for Python 3 from the beginning. Converting it to Python 2 would be a difficult task.

Maybe a solution is to separate your program in two parts, one dealing with ontologies in Python 3 and the other with network in Python 2.

Another solution would be to port the bluetooth socket module to Python 3; tools like 2to3 and six could be usefull.

You may also be interested by this link: http://blog.kevindoran.co/bluetooth-programming-with-python-3/