owl.topObjectProperty is None

dcd8
Hello,

Whenever I reference owl.topObjectProperty, the value is none.

If I search by the storid it is able to get me the right object
Is there something I am doing wrong?

Furthermore, owl.ObjectProperty retrieves no subclasses, but owl.topObjectProperty, (when searched by id) has it as an ancestor

Re: owl.topObjectProperty is None

Hello,

Owlready implements 3 types of property: object property, data property and annotation property. Consequently, there is nothing "above" those 3 types, and thus no "topObjectProperty" -- you cannot define a property that is not object, not data and not annotation.

Jiba