ontor - collection of utility functions built on Owlready2

ontor - collection of utility functions built on Owlready2

felix
Hi Everyone,

While working with Owlready2, I noticed that I was reusing certain code snippets for creating and modifying ontologies time after time.
I wrapped these into an "ontology editor" class, which is basically a collection of functionalities I found to be useful. It also includes a simple graph visualization and a prototype for interactive debugging using a CLI.
For details and an example check out the github repo:
https://github.com/felixocker/ontor
Since I am not aware of anything similar, I wanted to share it with you guys - maybe it is helpful for someone else too.

If there is interest in the project I would be happy to properly distribute it as a package or, if @Jiba approves, help integrate it into Owlready2.

Any feedback is very much appreciated.

Best,
Felix

Re: ontor - collection of utility functions built on Owlready2

Thank you for sharing this !

I still need more time to dive inside the various functions you propose,

Jiba