namespace

Pakbi
Sorry, i want to know the namespace in the query sparql can be subsistud?
thank

Re: namespace

Pakbi
Hi Jiba, I'm Hamico. I lose the credential and i create a new profile. we chat a long time ago through emails

Re: namespace

Sorry for the response delay -- it was holidays and I now have a child...!

What do you exactly mean by namespace substitution in SPARQL? I'm not aware of that, but I have used SPARQL little before implementing the Owlready SPARQL engine.

Re: namespace

Pakbi
I don't use namespace

Re: namespace

Pakbi
Happy holiday and happy day for your son :D