get reasons for inconsistency

vain1
Hi Jiba,

first, as am I new to owlready and this blog, I want to thank you for a really great library.

It is also very nicely documented, however I still have small question:

In some cases, as insert new triples with SPARQL query and run reasoner, I get an InconsistentOntologyExceptionError(), which is ok, since I do it on purpose (I test some SWRL rules).

However, I would like to know more about the causes for this particular error. If you run the same SPARQL query in Protege - you get an IRI for classes and individuals that causes such error. Is it possible get something similar via owlready?

Thank you.

Re: get reasons for inconsistency

Currently, Owlready does not support explanation, I am sorry.

Re: get reasons for inconsistency

riley_mo
Hi Jiba, is there any update to this? Is explanation supported in any recent version or in development?

Thanks,
Riley

Re: get reasons for inconsistency

Nothing new, sorry,