dynamically added multiple location base strings

dynamically added multiple location base strings

jlvet
Hello!

Thank you so much for providing such a great library.  I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to dynamically append language strings to a comment.  I understand that I can create individual locstr, but looking at the library details, apparently adding multiple locstr(en, etc) won't put them all under the single language.  I have a list and in it are tuples with the first being the language and then the second being a list of strings.  How would I add this using your library?

Thanks so much!

Re: dynamically added multiple location base strings

If I understand well, you have several comments in the same language? In this case, the language need to be specified for each comment (e.g. using locstr). OWL has no way for "factorizing" the language.

Jiba