annotationProperty instead of objectProperty

annotationProperty instead of objectProperty

irina
Hi,

I have object properties (hasFirst, hasNext, hasLast) and annotation property (source). All properties are defined in another ontology which is imported to my ontology (onto).
If I write something like (1):

with onto:
    ppointer.hasFirst.append(instance)

-or-

prev.hasNext = instance

it works.
But if I insert before annotation property assignment like this (2):

instance.source = "some text"

then the previous code (1) stops working. Instead of using existing object properties it creates annotation properties hasFirst and hasNext and in the result ontology it makes annotations instead of linking objects with object property.

Could you please explain why this is happening and how to add annotations without breaking object properties.

Thank you in advance,
Irina

Re: annotationProperty instead of objectProperty

I am not able to reproduce the problem; could you send me a small example?

Jiba