ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.

ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.

cornorghost
hi, I got some problem when i'm loading a local rdf file, with the error "ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.". This file is saved by format='rdfxml', with ".ttl" suffix, any good solution or suggestions to it, thanks

Re: ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.

Are you using Owlready version 1 or 2 ? Version 2 can read both OWL/RDF and OWL/XML, while version 1 was able to read only OWL/XML.

In addition, .ttl is not a usual suffix for OWL/RDF, it should be an XML file.

Re: ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.

cornor
thanks! I sucessed in owlready2, thats the point. By the way, does owlready2 provide an API to merge two ontologies?

Re: ValueError: OwlReady does not support OWL/RDF format. Please use OWL/XML.

Not yet, sorry. This would be a nice addition, though !

Jiba