Using a SPARQL Processor/Engine for multiple queries

Using a SPARQL Processor/Engine for multiple queries

IWilliams
I have a domain ontology that I have created individuals in Owlready2. I currently can execute single SPARQL questions on the ontology. I want to use a SPARQL engine along with Owlready2 that handle multiple queries from many users. Is there a way to build my own SPARQL Processor/Engine in Owlready2 or using an existing SPARQL Processor/Engine in Owlready?

Re: Using a SPARQL Processor/Engine for multiple queries

You can use rdflib to perform SPARQL query with Owlready2, see example here: https://owlready2.readthedocs.io/en/latest/world.html?highlight=sparql#working-with-rdflib-for-performing-sparql-queries

I'm not sure whether it support multiple queries or not, it depends on rdflib.