Using Blazegraph as database

Bob van 't Padje
I'm trying to figure out how to connect my Owlready2 project to an Blazegraph database. I've got it kinda working by editing the driver file in the source code of the Owlready2 package. But if I edit this driver I won't be able to get the latests updates of the the package. How would I implement my Blazegraph driver? Do I have to just create my own driver and make a pull request? Or is there a way to create an external driver in my own project and use this with the Owlready2 package? I'm not really a Python pro btw :(

Re: Using Blazegraph as database

The best solution is to create a new driver_blazegraph.py file (see how the PostgresQL driver has been implemented in the development version ; triplelite.py is also a driver file but it has a different name for historic reasons).

You'll also need to modify set_backend() namespace.py for adding a new backend.

Pull requests are welcome :)