Unwanted behavior when deleting properties

ehe

Unwanted behavior when deleting properties

ehe
Hi,

When I delete a property, then all the characteristics (transitive, functional, ...) from the direct subproperties are deleted. Is this behavior desired?

Furthermore, in the context set_log_level does not work as it produces errors.

Greetings,
Ed

    onto = get_ontology("test")

    with onto:
        class prop1(ObjectProperty):
            pass
        class prop2(ObjectProperty):
            pass
        class prop3(FunctionalProperty, ReflexiveProperty, prop1, prop2):
            pass
        class prop4(prop2, TransitiveProperty, FunctionalProperty):
            pass

       # set_log_level(2)
        onto.save("before.owl")
        destroy_entity(prop1)
        onto.save("after.owl")

Re: Unwanted behavior when deleting properties

Indeed, there was bug that removed the types of the child properties. I fixed it in the development version on Bitbucket.

I also fixed the logging bug.

Best regards,
Jiba