Trouble getting up and running with the library

Trouble getting up and running with the library

BillM
Hi!

I've been trying to get started with the library (specifically the ICD10 and SNOMEDCT functionality).

I believe I've followed the instructions, but the ontologies are not being imported. Here's a screenshot:

This attempt was with the 2019 metathesaurus (which is what the instructions indicate verbatim). I also tried with the 2020 zip file, with the same result.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Trouble getting up and running with the library

BillM
I was able to get it working by re- pip installing into a fresh conda environment.

Thanks for your work on the project!