Stamping Individuals Added to Ontology

Avraheem
Hello everyone,

I am trying to not lose control of individuals added to the ontology. One suggested that a solution is to stamp every individual added or a set of individuals pertaining to a specific event with the same timestamp. Later, we can access all individuals in a specific time to do more analysis for example. Is there a better approach you would like to suggest to organize data storage for later access? Graph databases sound messy for me as a newcomer, unlike tabular databases which are organized in a way that makes accessing them very easy and to do correlation and queries later on.

Re: Stamping Individuals Added to Ontology

I can see 2 approaches :

* use an annotation property to annotate each individual with its creation date and time, as you suggest,

* place the individuals in a separate ontology. This option is relevant if you just want to separate the new individuals from the rest of the ontology, e.g. for destroying them easily.

Jiba