Search query for class

Elenac
Hi,

Is there a way to search for a class using a few (properties + values) as queries? I am searching in a simple ontology in OWL/XML that is created with protege. But, I am confused with the behaviour of search().

I tried following the examples on the documentations  but I get empty list as return when using onto.search(property =  value). I have tried using onto.search(property = "*") but this returns me an empty list too.

Would you mind to give some examples to achieve my goal?

I attempted the nested search method in the documentations too. But this too gives me empty list. Would you mind to give some examples on the nested search too?

Thank you!
Elena

Re: Search query for class

I think you are searching classes with "class properties" that actually correspond to restriction in the ontology ? (e.g. some or only) ? search() does not support class property yet. You have to use SPARQL for searching classes by restriction.

Jiba