Save ontology in database like PostgreSQL

Save ontology in database like PostgreSQL

Falcon140
I would like to instantiate an ontology with individuals in real time and I would like to save the result in a PostgreSQL database or even Neo4j if possible.
I would like to know if there is a way to do this with owlready.

Re: Save ontology in database like PostgreSQL

Hello,

No, Owlready currently supports only SQLite3.

Other database would lead to much lower performance, because they run in a separate process while SQLite3 runs in the same process as Python.

Jiba