Request: Make Cython parser module warning optional

Request: Make Cython parser module warning optional

Steve Wartik
I work in a development environment that doesn't let me (easily) install the Cython parser module. I'd like to request that line 35 of driver.py be changed from:

   if not owlready2_optimized:

to:

   if not owlready2_optimized and 'OWLREADY2PREFERCYTHON' in os.environ.keys():

or some similarly named environment variable.

Re: Request: Make Cython parser module warning optional

Hello,

I've entirely removed that warning. Actually, the difference in performances between the Python and the Cython parser is getting smaller and smaller with the progress of the Python interpreter speed (currently, about 9%).

Jiba