Reasoner error using SWRL DifferentFrom

GoMa
Hello Owlready-Community,

I have created a simple ontology in order to start working with SWRL in owlready.

In case the SWRL-Rule consits of a DifferentFrom statement, I receive the following error.
Running the reasoner with the same Rule in Protege works fine.
If you like I can provide the owl-file.

Thank you in advance

Markus

owlready version. 0.20

Example code:
with onto:
    or2.AllDifferent(list(onto.individuals()))
    rule2 = or2.Imp()
    rule2.set_as_rule("""ClassA(?clA1), ClassB(?clB1), DifferentFrom(?clA1, ?clB1) -> hasObjectProperty(?clA1, ?clB1)""")
    or2.sync_reasoner_pellet(onto, infer_property_values = True, infer_data_property_values = True)

Error message:
owlready2.base.OwlReadyJavaError: Java error message is:
[main] WARN org.apache.jena.riot.RDFLanguages - java-jsonld classes not on the classpath - JSON-LD input-output not available.
[main] WARN org.apache.jena.riot.RDFLanguages - Minimum jarfiles are jsonld-java, jackson-core, jackson-annotations
[main] WARN org.apache.jena.riot.RDFLanguages - If using a Jena distribution, put all jars in the lib/ directory on the classpath
[main] WARN org.semanticweb.owlapi.util.SAXParsers - http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit not supported by parser type org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
[main] WARN org.semanticweb.owlapi.util.SAXParsers - entityExpansionLimit not supported by parser type org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
[main] WARN org.semanticweb.owlapi.util.SAXParsers - http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit not supported by parser type org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
[main] WARN org.semanticweb.owlapi.util.SAXParsers - entityExpansionLimit not supported by parser type org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
Don't know how to translate SWRL Atom: _:genid-nodeid-genid-321c9204d99840d78919c1a0fc66b83b-45
Use -v for detail.

Re: Reasoner error using SWRL DifferentFrom

There was a missing 's' at DifferentIndividualsAtom in Owlready source code... I fixed the problem in the development version on Bitbucket.

Thank you for reporting the problem,

Re: Reasoner error using SWRL DifferentFrom

GoMa
Hi Jiba,

thank you very much for fixing the problem.
I havn't tested it up to now but will do it in the next days.

Thanks

Markus