Working on a project to test out pymedtermino2. I'm trying to load ICD10 in English.
I downloaded the umls-2023AA-metathesaurus-full.zip from the UMLS website, set the backend for the quadstore and parsed the data into the quadstore.
Then I wrote a parse function to recursively read the ICD10 terminology from owlready and write it into an OWL file.
Seems some of the class relationships aren't populating quite right?
I went into the sqlite file and it seems that some of the resources are missing subclass relationships. For example, C00.0 I would expect to have a subclassOf relationship with C00. But the s, p, o combo seems to be missing. In the version of the quadstore that was created on my machine, the subclassOf relationship's storid is 9 and it never related the C00.0 (storid 7043) with C00 (storid 2424).
This particular relationship I can't find seems to also be missing for many classes across many ICD10 chapters.
I've attached the sqlite file that the import_uml function created and a txt file with some of the resources and obj I observed in the sqlite file in case that is helpful. Let me know what else I can provide that might be helpful here.
Thank you for your efforts to reproduce and troubleshoot this for me. After your response I started from scratch in a brand new env and this time was successful.
Not sure exactly what the issue was but I think it's safe to say I must have had an issue in my previous env that caused the behavior. I'll keep investigating and if I figure out exactly what happened I will update this thread.