Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

Joya
Hello to everyone,
i have installed owlready2 by cmd with the command "pip install owlready2" but when I run the project, it not functions and it not "run" Hermit (instrunction "sync_reasoner()").
I have Python 3.7 and Windows 7.
Can you help me, please?

Thanks to All :)

Re: Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

Peter
In your code you need to set the Java path, like this:

owlready2.JAVA_EXE = r"C:\Java\bin\java.exe"

Then you need to turn the inferencer on with a line

inferencer = True

Re: Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

Joya
Thanks, but it continue to not function. I don't understand where is The problem...

Re: Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

You also need Java 1.8 :

jiba dans src :  java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_222"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_222-b05)

Version 1.7 may not work.

Re: Problem with Hermit of Owlready2 in Windows

Joya
Hi,

Thanks for your answer but I Have Java 1.8, so I still don't understand and HermiT still does not work...