Parsing the restriction of a class for OR logic (owlready2.class_construct.Or)
Dear JiBa and friends!
I am working currently on a project to support the design of robot construction and I use the ontology to get the robot construction rules as meta models. I read the class of a robot part, which has differnt restrictions like below.
Legged_Platform (a subclass of Robot_Platform of Robot_Subsystem class)
* Equivalent_To: * Robot_Platform
* and (hasNumberOfLeg exactly 1 xsd:int[>= "1"^^xsd:int])
* Subclass Of (Annonymous_Ancestor): (# The restrictions from Robot_Platfrom and Electrical_Device classes)
* and ((hasNumberOfLeg exactly 1 xsd:int[> "0"^^xsd:int]) or (hasNumberOfWheel exactly 1 xsd:int[> "0"^^xsd:int]))
* and (isSufficientForLocomotion some Locomotion_Capability)
* and (hasRobotSubSystem min 1 Battery_Subsystem)
* and (hasPayloadCapacity exactly 1 rdfs:Literal)
* hasElectricalDeviceType some Electrical_Load
My task is to find all releated restrictions (Equivalent To and Subclass of (Anonymous Ancestors) of a class) and parse each restriction to export it. I implemented the following code:
for o in (system_modelling.Robot_Subsystem.subclasses ()):
for s in o.descendants(include_self = False): # Get the robot platfrom types
print('\n>', s.name, '\n')
for l in s.ancestors(include_constructs = True): # find the all relations with grand relatives and restrictions
if (isinstance(l, owlready2.class_construct.Not) or
isinstance(l, owlready2.class_construct.And) or
for p in l.is_a:
print('call for', type(p), '\n',p)#, 'call parser for', p)
if isinstance(p, owlready2.class_construct.Or):
print(p.is_a) # is_a returns () for OR ??? restrictionParser(p)
elif (isinstance(l, owlready2.class_construct.Restriction)):
else: # ignore Thing Class Type members
print('not parsed',type(l), l.name)
The code takes the descendants of a class, which contain several axioms, that can be composed from other axioms as logic statement (AND,OR) and parse it. It works for "owlready2.class_construct.And" and "owlready2.class_construct.Restriction" well. But for "owlready2.class_construct.Or" it doesnt work.
Before I try to find another way, I would like to ask you:
-Similar to owlready2.class_construct.And, can owlready2.class_construct.Or get the results for "is_a" as well? In my case it is empty.
Thank you in advance!
Greetings and regards,