* a SPARQL engine which translates the queries into SQL. This engine is much faster than RDFlib (around 60x), it has no dependencies and a shorter loading time. It currently supports a subset of SPARQL: SELECT, INSERT and DELETE queries, sub-queries, UNION, OPTIONAL, FILTER, BIND, FILTER EXISTS, FILTER NOT EXISTS, all functions of SPARQL, blank node notation with square brackets, e.g. ‘[a XXX]’, and property path expressions except those with parentheses.
* New native SPARQL engine that translates SPARQL queries to SQL
* Direct support for Dublin Core via the integration of an OWL translation
- Fix RecursionError when saving very deep ontologies to RDF/XML
- Fix IRI of the form 'urn:uuid:...'
- Fix loading ontologies that modify an imported property