OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

Citlalli
Hello,

I'm trying to process the following ontology with owlready2, but I get the OwlReadyOntologyParsingError. I have been able to process the same ontology with Protégé and robot. What can be possibly going wrong?

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/citmejia/MicrO/master/MicrOandImportModules/MicrO_merged_and_fixed.owl

Best regards,
Citlalli

Re: OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

Hello,

The problem is in line 4567:

        <rdfs:label rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal">has sodium chloride percentage of</rdfs:label>

The value is not a decimal.

There are other similar errors in the next lines.

Best regards,

Re: OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

Citlalli
Hello Jiba,

Thanks, I feel like I did a stupid question. I fixed the datatype errors, but now I get a KeyError: 401. I really cannot interpret this error.

Re: OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

Could you send me the updated file (or update the one on Internet)? I tried with a file I manually fixed, but it loads well.

Best regards,

Re: OwlReadyOntologyParsingError: RDF/XML parsing error in file

dennis
How, exactly, did you "fix" the problem? I am also trying to parse this file, and if "fixing" it involves changing the data contained in it, then I'm in for a long ride.

Also, did you inform the MicroO creators that it is invalid OWL XML?