Ontology in ROS

Re: Ontology in ROS

I investigated your problem. There are 2 problems:

1) your ontology has many imports, and they cannot be resolved (e.g. http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3/temporal.owl give a 403 HTTP error). Actually, you don't need these imports (I think they are "hardcoded" in Pellet), so I removed all of them.

2) Your SWRL rule is not defined with the correct RDF syntax. You defined it as:

  <swrl:Imp rdf:ID="Rule-1">
    <swrl:head>
    </swrl:head>
    <swrl:body>
    </swrl:body>
  </swrl:Imp>

but the correct syntax is:

    <rdf:Description>
        <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrl#Imp"/>
    <swrl:head>
    </swrl:head>
    <swrl:body>
    </swrl:body>
    </rdf:Description>

Re: Ontology in ROS

Lynsie
Actually, the syntax is generated automatically with PROTEGE 3.3.1 . Could you please suggest to me which version of PROTEGE I should use.

Re: Ontology in ROS

I use Protégé 4.

Re: Ontology in ROS

Lynsie