Ontology alignment

Anicet
Hello

Please I would like to know if we can do an ontology alignment with owlready2? If so I would like to have a small example.

Thanks

Re: Ontology alignment

Hello,

Owlready has no direct support for automatic ontology alignment. However, you may use it to write your own tool, but it does not provide e.g. Natural Language Processing methods for comparing entity labels.

Re: Ontology alignment

Anicet
Thank you for your reply.
If not, are there enough tools to implement my own alignment algorithm by integrating Owlready2?

Re: Ontology alignment

Owlready can provide the ontology part of the alignment tool. You may need to complement it with Natural Language Processing tool if you want to align labels.

Jiba