OWL API org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

Jonas
Trying to run HermiT, RDFXMLParser and OWLXMLParser both throw an org.xml.sax.SAXParseException ("White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.") for http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/bfo.owl. Seems to be a known problem with old versions of OWL API.

Re: OWL API org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

I tried to run the reasoner via Owlready on http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/bfo.owl. But I did not get the error you mentioned.

Owlready uses Java and OWL Api for reasoning. Possibly, you are using an old version of Owlready, and the current version has a more recent version of OWL Api ?

Re: OWL API org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

Jonas
Thanks for getting back to me this quickly. I can confirm that this is not reproducible in the the latest committed version. I had been using 0.24 from pip, sorry about the false alarm.