Inverse properties relations not inferred

Inverse properties relations not inferred

KayJay
Hello,

I loaded an ontology in owlready2 (created with Protégé) and after having populated it and run the reasoner Pellet included in owlready2, I noticed that no inverse properties relations were inferred. I opened the populated ontology with Protégé, and this time the inverse properties relations were inferred with the Pellet reasoner included in Protégé (which validates the coding of the inverse property). Is this feature not supported yet in owlready2?

KayJay

Re: Inverse properties relations not inferred

Inverse properties are not stored in the quadstore, in order to reduce its size. However, most functionalities of Owlready consider inverse properties, so you normally do not want them in the quadstore... Do you have a particular reason for that?

Jiba