Interest of Protégé for a small ontology (few classes, numerous instances)

jfd

Interest of Protégé for a small ontology (few classes, numerous instances)

jfd
Hello

is it interesting to use Protégé, or should one use Python right away ?

BTW, I don't see how to create the first subclasses in Protégé 5.2.0.

Re: Interest of Protégé for a small ontology (few classes, numerous instances)

You can use Python and Owlready 2 to create an ontology from scratch. I frequently do it; in particular it allows using copy/paste and for loops, which are handy in many situations.

For Protege, I'm still using version 4 because of a font problems, and because there are not huge differences between the 2 versions.

Jiba