Individual size

kawaminami
I created indivudals with onto.class("individual_name") perfectly, but when I try to create individuals with a long string, the code works but protégé ignores the changes. Is there a way to create a long string individual on protégé?

Re: Individual size

Owlready has no limit on IRI length (th eonly limit is the length of a Python string); I don't know for Protégé. I tried sucessfully with an IRI of 30000 characters.

Please note that, when creating entity with a specific IRI, Owlready does not create a new entity if an entity already exists with the same IRI. In that case, Owlready just returns / reuses the previous existing entity.

Jiba