Improved rdflib graph support

Stefan
Hi,

I'm currently facing the issue described in this post: http://owlready.8326.n8.nabble.com/Accessing-inferences-and-asserstions-rather-than-just-assertions-tp144p159.html

I.e. my SPARQL queries only work on the asserted part of the ontology, but not on the inferred part, because the inferred part does not exist as explicit triples.

You wrote

> In future version of Owlready, I might improve the RDFlib graph support so as it takes inverseProperties into account.

What are the chances of this happening? It would be very useful for me.

Right now I can work around this by using Protege's "Export inferred axioms as ontology" feature, but it's not an ideal process and I don't see how it could be automated.

Re: Improved rdflib graph support

I've just implemented inverse property support in RDFlib, in the development version!

Re: Improved rdflib graph support

Stefan
Awesome, this saves me a bunch of work. Thanks.