Importing a regional SNOMED-CT file

anthropomorphism
Are there methods to read a regional/international SNOMED-CT file, as I think there were in pre-owlready versions of PyMedTermino? I'm referring here to the versions available via https://mlds.ihtsdotools.org .

I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong!) that these are included within the UMLS releases (only the US version is, I think?).

Re: Importing a regional SNOMED-CT file

Jiba
Administrator
Hi,

I'm sorry, Owlready2 currently only support the importation of the data from UMLS. (Actually there is no regional version for my country, France).

Jiba

Re: Importing a regional SNOMED-CT file

anthropomorphism
Ah, I'm in Belgium, where there's one covering French and Dutch terms. Do you happen to know of a useful library that will convert the regional SNOMED-CT file to OWL format?

Re: Importing a regional SNOMED-CT file

Jiba
Administrator
No, sorry. I have no useful information on these regional files :-(