IMPORT MOUNTAINBIKE DATA AND ONTOLOGY

AXCEL
Dear all,

can someone support me to use OWLREADY to import a MOUNTAINBIKE ONTOLOGY and MOUNTAINBIKE into PYTHON?

The ontology was created with a Knowledge Graph software that offers the possibility to output it in different formats (rdf, owl, ..).

The data is composed of product data and specific requirements for mountain bikes. I exported them as CSV.
The goal of the project is to create the conditions to let our MTB FINDER, which semantically differentially matches the requirements of the searcher with the product characteristics and thus finds out the most suitable models, compete against a ChatBOT, which for the sake of fairness is set to the same level of knowledge with the import of ontology and data.

Re: IMPORT MOUNTAINBIKE DATA AND ONTOLOGY

Hello,

You should export your ontology as an RDF/XML file. Data should also be exported as RDF/XML (either in the same file, or another one).

Then, you can load the ontology (and the data) in Owlready:

from owlready2 import *
onto = get_ontology("your ontology filename.owl")

Re: IMPORT MOUNTAINBIKE DATA AND ONTOLOGY

AXCEL
Hi Jiba,

I somehow overlooked your reply.

Thanks a million for your specific instruction!

We will give it a try.

If we fail at anything, could you help us?
You can help us?

Liebe Grüße
Axel