How to specify the java.exe path when deploying an app to heroku

How to specify the java.exe path when deploying an app to heroku

IWilliams
In my django project I am using Owlready2. Currently, I do owlready2.JAVA_EXE = "C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.8.0_221\\bin\\java.exe" to specify the path to the java.exe.

Now, I do not know how to specify the java.exe in for my django project when deployed in heroku. Does anyone know how to do this?

Re: How to specify the java.exe path when deploying an app to heroku

I never used Heroku, but I think you can still use owlready2.JAVA_EXE in the same way.

You'll have to locate the Java VM on the Heroku, and/or to install it if it is not yet installed.

Re: How to specify the java.exe path when deploying an app to heroku

IWilliams
Yeah, thanks. My problem is more on how to find the path to the install java.exe on heroku.