How can I split a complete ontology?

w4ng
Hi, all

I met a problem with using owlready2 to split a complete ontology.

Is there a way to split a complete ontology, such that part of the class saved into new owl files?

Thanks!

Re: How can I split a complete ontology?

Owlready has no particular ontology splitting tool.

The best solution is probably to open the ontology multiple times (for splitting it in two), in several distinct Worlds, and to remove the undesired elements before saving it.

Re: How can I split a complete ontology?

w4ng
Hi, Jiba,

thanks!
I will try to split ontology with owlready2, if I make it,  I will share this code.

Wang