Get inferred data property for a class

avner
Hello All!

I've been playing around with owlready for a while now but so far I couldn't find a way to get the inferred data properties values after running the sync_reasoning (w/ pellet and hermit) method.

I've a pretty simple cenario:

One class called 'test', one class called 'test2' and one class calles 'test3'
One Object property called 'relate'
One Data property called 'relate_value'

On class 'test' I've asserted that it 'relate some test2'

I have one General axiom that states: 'relate some test2 SubClassOf: relate_value 1.0'
Another general Axiom that states: 'relate_value some some xsd:decimal[> 1.0] SubClassOf test3'

After running the reasoning process 'test' is correctly classified as a subclass of test 3, although I can't seem to access the 'relate_value' with 'test.relate_value.value' nor it shows in test.is_a or get_parents_of() as it would normally do if I had asserted this property.

Is there any way to get this inferred value?

Re: Get inferred data property for a class

The reasoner do not classify the classes with regards to the anonymous classes in general axioms, so there is no way to obtain these inferences (also notice that, as a consequence, they are not displayed in Protégé).

The only way to get them is to declare named classes that are equivalent to the anonymous classes (e.g. a class equivalent to relate_value some xsd:decimal[> 1.0]).

Re: Get inferred data property for a class

avner
This post was updated on .
Hello Jiba!

Thank you for your reply!

I guess I'll have to get around it then.

Once again, thank you very much.

Best regards!