Get inferences explanation ?

Fla

Get inferences explanation ?

Fla
Hello everybody

Is there any mean to get back inferences explanation ?

For instance if a new property is added to an object by reasoner, i would like to question the reasoner in order to get logical explanation (rule R(i) with those axioms, then Rule(j) with ... etc.)

I've seen "Querying inferred classification" in documentation, but i need more from inference engine (Pellet)

Any idea ? Any sugestion ?

Many thanks,

Re: Get inferences explanation ?

Hello,

Currently, the only solution is to run the reasoner manually and ask for explanation, and then parse the results.

Jiba
Fla

Re: Get inferences explanation ?

Fla
Ok
Thank you Jiba
Fla

Re: Get inferences explanation ?

Fla
Hello Jiba,

I've manually dug into "Pellet" outputs using subcommand "explain" but it seem's to me that there is no explanation for inferred DataProperties... (Only ObjectProperties) Have you some advice about this topic ?

Re: Get inferences explanation ?

I've only used explanation in Protégé, so I have no experience in this domain :-(

Jiba