French book "Python et les ontologies"

Hi everybody,

My French book "Python et les ontologies" has just been published by ENI editions. This 310-pages book describes how to use OWL 2.0 ontologies in Python 3.x, with the Owlready2 Python module for ontology-oriented programming.

More informations (in French) on the editor website:

https://www.editions-eni.fr/livre/python-et-les-ontologies-9782409020223

For English readers, I plan to translate the book in English in the coming year (I still have to find an editor, though).

Jiba
rdk

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

rdk
Congratulations on the book, Jean-Baptiste!

I went quickly through the index and it looks thorough and "to the point".
It's great that you also included examples on how to create dynamic websites from an ontology using Flask - nice addition ;)

Looking forward to reading it.

Best,
Rui

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

Mark L.
Congratulations! I just discovered Owlready, and your book.  Looking forward to the English translation!

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

Mark L.
The table of contents looks amazing.  Are there many code examples? I might have to get the book despite the fact that my French comprehension skills are poor (I do speak Italian and Spanish so I can at least recognize the latin roots).

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

It is a programming book, so yes, there are many code examples!

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

sidevelo
We need the English version of the book  ..please

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

The good news is that I have signed for an English version! It is expected to be published at the end of 2020 (or possibly the beginning of 2021).

Re: French book "Python et les ontologies"

Barnabe
you are well I hope.
I would like to ask you for the book "Python et les ontologies" to be able to continue on a project.
Thanks you in advance.