Find the class associated with a given individual

Find the class associated with a given individual

umar
Hi,

I have an individual and I would like to know its type (the class it came from)
It is the opposite of the function search(type) but I am not able to find any function or property of the individual giving me this information.

Thanks for your answers.

Re: Find the class associated with a given individual

Use individual.is_a to obtain the list of its classes (there may be more than one classes, this is permitted by OWL).

Re: Find the class associated with a given individual

umar
Thanks a lot