Dump specific individual data

anthonyhombiat
Hi everyone,

I'm using OwlReady2 as an ORM with the Apache Fuseki triplestore.
So far I've only got a few thousands triples in the database.
In order to persist the changes in Fuseki, I'm going through the following sequence:
1. Dump the whole sqlite db to a tmp file ;
2. Clear the Fuseki triplestore ;
3. Load the dump file into the Fuseki triplestore.

Of course it takes ~10 seconds and I would like to improve that latency.
I read this very useful topic about how to dump individuals from specific classes.
I would like to know if there is a way of dumping specific individuals (filtered by IRI for instance)?

Thank you!

Anthony

Re: Dump specific individual data

I think you can use the "filter" optional argument of save(), and define a filter function that keeps only the RDF triples having the desired IRIs as subject. It should be very similar (if not identical) to filter individuals and to filter classes.

Jiba