Doubt regarding object properties in the book 'Ontologies with Python'

Doubt regarding object properties in the book 'Ontologies with Python'

aman
In Page 66 of the book 'Ontologies with Python', following example has been used while explaining object properties :
• has_shape: Functional (check the box), domain:
Bacteria, range: Shape
• has_grouping: Nonfunctional (do not check the box),
domain: Bacteria, range: Grouping
• is_shape_of: Nonfunctional, domain: Form, range:
Bacterium, inverse: has_shape
• is_grouping of: Nonfunctional, domain: Grouping,
range: Bacteria, inverse: has_grouping

I do not understand from where we are getting 'Form' as the domain for the object property 'is_shape_of'. Can someone please help me understand this ?

Re: Doubt regarding object properties in the book 'Ontologies with Python'

Sorry, I think this is a mistake. Instead of "Form", it should be "Shape".

Jiba