Can't load from file:// URL if it contains spaces (%20)

Can't load from file:// URL if it contains spaces (%20)

Jonas
I noticed the other day that I can't load (get_ontology()) from a file:// URL if it contains spaces (%20).

Re: Can't load from file:// URL if it contains spaces (%20)

You are right, %xx escaped characters were not considered in file:// URL.

I fixed that in the development version of Owlready!

Re: Can't load from file:// URL if it contains spaces (%20)

Jonas
Good work, thank you!