Big Error in sync_reasoner(world)

Hamico
Hi Jiba,
I have a big error in my ontology. I hope you can tell me how to solve it. i have the message on sync_reasoner(world) that says “in sync_reasoner_hermit output=output.decode(“utf8”).replace(“\r”,””) UnicodeDecodeError: ‘utf-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xe8 in position 13204: invalid continuation byte”.
I don’t know how to thank you for your great help.

Best regards,
Hamico

Re: Big Error in sync_reasoner(world)

Could you send me your ontology (or at least a part of it, sufficient for reproducing the bug) please?

Re: Big Error in sync_reasoner(world)

Hamico
This post was updated on .
Hi Jiba,
I have solved my problem. I have put in my ontology special characters and after replace them with normal characters the reasoner works. What are the special characters allowed in the ontology? If I have the same error, I send you an email with the code.

Many thanks.
Best regards,
Hamico

Re: Big Error in sync_reasoner(world)

In which part of your ontology are these special character ? I think special characters should be Ok in string values. However, in entity names, they may be problematic since entity name corresponds to IRI and thus to URL. Some characters are thus not allowed (like space).

Jiba