Adding new properties to classes of ontology to a file

KZ

Adding new properties to classes of ontology to a file

KZ
Hello!

I've been trying for some time to add some properties to the classes from my ontology and have some success with that, however I after adding them the classes and saving the ontology I couldn't find any change between the original and new files. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Re: Adding new properties to classes of ontology to a file

Hello,

Could you give me a small program that reproduces this problem? "Adding new properties to classes" is not really clear to me, because in OWL, properties do not belong to a class but are independent.

Best regards,
Jean-Baptiste Lamy
MCF HDR, Laboratoire LIMICS, Université Paris 13